Thursday, October 14, 2010

About me...

I recently wrote up a new profile description and I was, um, quite proud of it. So I'm posting it. Because it's good to know about the people whose blogs you read.

ABOUT ME

My Photo
LINDSEY MARIE
MICHIGAN, UNITED STATES
I am a sinner, saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. He died for me and for YOU! I've been homeschooled for 5 years and I love it; It's what is truly best for our family. I love my 5 siblings. My parents. I am very pro-life. In my spare time I love to sew and craft. I adore reading Christian books. Blogging makes me happy. I digi-scrap. I like twirly skirts. I have some of the most AMAZING friends. Ever. I love the children I baby-sit for. I am a creationist. I am an avid piano player. I am LindseyMarie! ;-) P.S. Always remember the real I AM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...