Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm feeling positive because...

Sometimes it's hard to be positive. Things aren't going right and you just want to scream, (if you're me ;-), but then there are the other days that are amazing and wonderful and you feel like running in the grass and laughing, and acting nuts, (again if you're me!).

Today, Monday, be positive. Don't let your negative thoughts spoil the day. Enjoy the weather, bad or good, be patient, and be positive!!!!!

Why am I positive today? Because spring is on the way and, even though we've recently had cold weather visiting again, I can feel that spring is almost back. The beautiful flowers, the budding trees, the soft dirt, and the air. It's refreshing.

Be postive! Spring is on it's way!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling positive on this beautiful monday because: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
(Romans, 8:1-2)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...