Monday, February 28, 2011

Hab. 3:17-19

As a school project I had to remake these verses into something that was relevant today. It was a really fun assignment and it showed me how I can worship the LORD and praise Him in everything. 
(all images via google images)

Though the cookies burn in the oven

  and though I didn’t get the e-mail I wanted, 


Though sisters throw clothes all over the closet floor, 


  and the twins each want their own way, 

Though I step on army guys,
  and school takes forever, 
Still I will rejoice in the LORD, 

  I will stay composed and faithful.


The Sovereign LORD is my strength; 


  he makes my heart sing joyfully, 

  he enables me to work for Him.

2 comments:

Savories of life said...

I have been reading your posts and enjoyed them .Thus I thoguht I best coment on them. The poem was grand!
Loce the baby pictures. I ahve days like that too.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Answer on my blog.

RJ said...

This is my life to a t. :D I stumbled across your blog and love it! Keep up the great work m'dear.

~Miss RJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...