Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Baby's Grin

A baby is a precious thing
Sent by God above
They make your heart leap with joy,
They make it swell with love.
They sleep, all curled up in a ball
cuddled in a basket
They sleep while Mother works away
Sleeping's quite a habit!
It's true they can be noisy
They can be kind of loud
They make a lot of laundry
They scream out in a crowd.
But when those cheeks swell up with joy
And eyes shine up within
This is the beautiful-ist of things-
This is a baby's grin.

images {via}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you may want to get a facebook button to your blog. Just bookmarked the blog, however I had to do it by hand. Just my advice.

Lucia said...

Hi Lindsey,

Awwe! I just love babies..though it's been nine years since we last had one in our family. :(

Also..aw! Thank you for your sweet comment on my latest post (about 300 followers)! I am so pleased that I can be a blessing..that is all I want to be, through my life and blog!

Your blog is simply lovely! I will have to come by and visit again, soon. :)

Blessings,
Lucia

www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

Brianna Wachter said...

And I'm so excited that in a few months I'll be holding a new sweet one in my arms!!! God is so good to give us these blessings to remind us of the renewal of life He promises.

Not a real account said...

My mom just had a baby in June and she is PRECIOUS!!! Check out my blog to see pics of her if you would like.
Baby's are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...