Monday, May 24, 2010

Be Postive! From Em

I am really positive today because today is the last day of my math class and once I'm done with my final, I'm done for the year! Hip Hip Hooray!

I'm also positive because a lot of fun things are happening with our family this week! Basketball at a friends' house today, my little sister has a party to go to tomorrow, going to Lindsey's house Wednesday, piano Thursday, and heading up to my grandparents' new cottage Friday or Saturday! And Mom wants to go to the park everyday this week.

I'm positive and in a really good mood today! I'll bet everyone in my family is happy about that too!

So that's why I'm positive today. Maybe Lindsey will write some of her positives today, too! Now what about you???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling positive today because i'm done with high-school! (not to rub it in Em) ;-)

Emily said...

Thanks a lot! I know well! Good luck!(whoops!) ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...