Friday, May 14, 2010

What I'm Lovin' and this weekend...


A few weeks ago I found this super-cute skirt at Old Navy. L-O-V-E it. Love Old Navy in general. Can I say I wore it twice in 2 days?? I can? Ok, I wore it twice in 2 days.

on752390-03p01v01.jpg
I love this book by Dorcas Mast.
scanfull0038.jpg

You can purchase it here. Book review coming soon!

This weekend I will post the recipe for Molasses Cookies; they're one of our family's favorites! I also want to get a little bit o' craftiness done... I'll post pictures when I come up with something and it's done!

However, this weekend my two younger sisters have soccer games, we have our piano recital, my grandparents will be here and Monday is my sister's birthday! Busy to say in the least!

Until my next creative strike,

Lindsey Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...