Monday, May 17, 2010

Postivity Please!!!!

I am positive today on this Monday because next week is the last week of my Algebra 2 class. I have enjoyed some of the math, but I am ready for it all to end!

I am also positive today because my 2 year old brother is VERY attached to me, and wants me to do stuff with him all the time! He is very bossy about it too! He drags me into the playroom, points to the ground, and commands, "Down!", then climbs into my lap! I am so thankful that he loves me so much!

What are you positive about?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling positive today because:
For GOD so loved the wold, that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
That verse should be more than enough to keep us positive all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...